- 16 mm with flow rates 1.6,2.2 and 4 lt/hr wall thickness 0.9 and1.1 mm.
- Large turbulent flow path, double filtration inlets, twin labyrinth design and the widest pressure compensation range(0,5-4,5 bar) in the industry means uncompromising and unmatched performance.
- Dual self-flushing mechanism flushes at every start-up and during operation ensuring reliable operation and less maintenance day-after-day, for year-after-year.
- Even the most severe field elevation changes are no match for PC membrane pressure compensation, ensuring plants from the top to the bottom of the hill will receive exactly the same amount of water.
- Standard and custom emitter spacing available in multiples of 15 to 200cm.
- Row crops
- Cotton in undulating terrain both surface and subsurface
||Drip line P.C. Φ16 20cm
||Drip line P.C. Φ16 33cm
||Drip line P.C. Φ16 45cm
||Drip line P.C. Φ16 60cm